AEM Electronics 23-804BK AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears
AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears (23-804BK) for a 1996-2000 Honda Civic and 1996-1997 Honda Del Sol S / Si. D16 - 1 Cam Gear.
All Buying Options:
|AEM TRU-TIME CAM GEAR 23-804BK 96-00 HONDA CIVIC DEL SOL SOHC D16Y7 D16Y8
|AEM True-Time Adjustable Cam Gear 96-00 Honda Civic CX DX LX EX D16Y7 D16Y8 D16
|AEM 23-804BK Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gear
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears increase horsepower and torque without having to change the camshaft(s) and are must-have items for engines that are milled, forced induction, high compression and/or utilizing aftermarket competition cams. Our gears enable users to match cam timing with their vehicle's tuning state by advancing or retarding the cam profile in one-degree increments via true laser-etched markings. Precision-cut gear teeth ensure no premature wearing of the belt surface and AEM's anodizing on the gear teeth is lab-test proven as the hardest anodizing process on the market.
AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears are available in a multi-spoke, five-bolt design for most vehicles and our classic full-faced, three-bolt design for select applications. Five-bolt cam gears have an “8” in the suffix (23-8XX), and three-bolt cam gears have a “6” in the suffix (23-6XX).
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
- Increase horsepower and torque without any cam changes and are ideal for heavily modified engines
- Grade-8, six-point hex bolts stand up to repeated adjustments and feature an integral washer flange for greater load distribution
- True laser-etched markings on the leading edge of the gear allow for quick, accurate adjustments
- Hard anodizing on belt surface is lab-tested as the most durable anodizing on the market
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Comprehensive installation instructions, recommended cam gear settings and decals included
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- For Off-Road use only
The price is for 1 cam gear. If you have a DOHC motor you will need 2.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears (23-804BK).