AEM Electronics 23-802BK (Acura / Honda) AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears
Fitment Information for AEM Electronics 23-802BK:
| NOTES: |
B Series - 1 Cam Gear
|1990 - 2001||Acura||Integra||See Notes Above|
|1999 - 2000||Honda||Civic||Si||See Notes Above|
|1997 - 1998||Honda||CR-V||LX / EX||See Notes Above|
|1994 - 1997||Honda||Del Sol||VTEC||See Notes Above|
|1992 - 1996||Honda||Prelude||Si||See Notes Above|
AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears 23-802BK for a 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 Acura Integra , 1999 2000 Honda Civic Si , 1997 1998 Honda CR-V LX / EX , 1994 1995 1996 1997 Honda Del Sol VTEC and 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 Honda Prelude Si - B Series - 1 Cam Gear.
AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears increase horsepower and torque without having to change the camshaft(s) and are must-have items for engines that are milled, forced induction, high compression and/or utilizing aftermarket competition cams. Our gears enable users to match cam timing with their vehicle's tuning state by advancing or retarding the cam profile in one-degree increments via true laser-etched markings. Precision-cut gear teeth ensure no premature wearing of the belt surface and AEM's anodizing on the gear teeth is lab-test proven as the hardest anodizing process on the market.
AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears are available in a multi-spoke, five-bolt design for most vehicles and our classic full-faced, three-bolt design for select applications. Five-bolt cam gears have an “8” in the suffix (23-8XX), and three-bolt cam gears have a “6” in the suffix (23-6XX).
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
- Increase horsepower and torque without any cam changes and are ideal for heavily modified engines
- Grade-8, six-point hex bolts stand up to repeated adjustments and feature an integral washer flange for greater load distribution
- True laser-etched markings on the leading edge of the gear allow for quick, accurate adjustments
- Hard anodizing on belt surface is lab-tested as the most durable anodizing on the market
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Comprehensive installation instructions, recommended cam gear settings and decals included
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- For Off-Road use only
The price is for 1 cam gear. If you have a DOHC motor you will need 2.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears (23-802BK).