AEM Inline Wideband UEGO Controller
WHAT IT DOES
The Inline Wideband UEGO gives all the benefits of the AEM Wideband Air/Fuel Gauges to those who do not require or want an additional gauge in the car. Perfect for datalogging, engine management systems or racing applications where a gauge is not desired. Simple wiring and installation, the controller is weather proof and can be mounted anywhere in or outside the vehicle.
WHY YOU WANT ONE
The system features a Bosch sensor with an accuracy of .1 AFR, making it among the fastest and most accurate widebands available. Quick and easy installation and use for applications that do not require a display gauge.
- Ideal AFR monitoring tool for EFI and carbureted applications, and engine dynamometers
- Does not oscillate AFR reading like narrow band sensors
- No laptop required for monitoring!
- Bosch sensor included
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Detects AFR sensor problems and outputs error values which can be used to deactivate feedback
- Reads Gasoline AFR values from 8.5 to 18:1 AFR
- Reads E85 AFR from values 5.7 to 12:1 AFR
- Reads Ethanol AFR values from 5.2 to 11:1 AFR
- Reads Methanol AFR values from 3.7 to 7.8:1
- Reads Lambda values from 0.58 to 1.22 AFR
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.