AEM Electronics 25-111BK AEM High Volume Fuel Rails
AEM High Volume Fuel Rails (25-111BK) for a 2002-2006 Acura RSX and 2002-2005 Honda Civic Si. K20.
All Buying Options:
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
AEM High Volume fuel rails feature a 1/2-inch fuel bore to support fuel flow for applications up to 1,000 horsepower. This large bore also dampens backpressure pulses created by larger injectors and works perfectly with stock injector sizes. An additional 1/8th NPT port is included to accommodate a nitrous set up or fuel pressure gauge. A custom fuel line fitting is included for the factory fuel line, and the ends of each rail are pre tapped to accept -6 AN or 9/16”x18 fittings for users who want to use custom fuel lines.
- No additional parts required for installation
- Specifically engineered for each application
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- O.E. fuel pressure regulator or AEM adjustable fuel pressure regulator mounts directly to rail with no modifications
- Comprehensive installation instructions, hardware, fittings and injector O-rings included
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding AEM High Volume Fuel Rails (25-111BK).