AEM Electronics 25-104BK (90-93 Accord / 92-01 Prelude S / Si / Si VTEC) AEM High Volume Fuel Rails
Fitment Information for AEM Electronics 25-104BK:
| NOTES: |
F22, H23, and H22
|1990 - 1993||Honda||Accord||See Notes Above|
|1992 - 2001||Honda||Prelude||S / Si / Si VTEC||See Notes Above|
AEM Electronics Honda Accord Honda Prelude AEM High Volume Fuel Rails. AEM High Volume Fuel Rails 25-104BK for a 1990 1991 1992 1993 Honda Accord and 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 Honda Prelude S / Si / Si VTEC - F22, H23, and H22.
AEM High Volume fuel rails feature a 1/2-inch fuel bore to support fuel flow for applications up to 1,000 horsepower. This large bore also dampens backpressure pulses created by larger injectors and works perfectly with stock injector sizes. An additional 1/8th NPT port is included to accommodate a nitrous set up or fuel pressure gauge. A custom fuel line fitting is included for the factory fuel line, and the ends of each rail are pre tapped to accept -6 AN or 9/16”x18 fittings for users who want to use custom fuel lines.
- No additional parts required for installation
- Specifically engineered for each application
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- O.E. fuel pressure regulator or AEM adjustable fuel pressure regulator mounts directly to rail with no modifications
- Comprehensive installation instructions, hardware, fittings and injector O-rings included
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing AEM High Volume Fuel Rails below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding AEM High Volume Fuel Rails (25-104BK).