AEM Electronics 25-200BK AEM High Volume Fuel Filters
AEM High Volume Fuel Filters (25-200BK) for a 1994-2001 Acura Integra, 1994-1997 Honda Accord, 1996-2000 Honda Civic, 1997-1998 Honda CR-V, 1996-1997 Honda Del Sol and 1997-2001 Honda Prelude.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
AEM's High Volume Fuel Filter is capable of supporting fuel flow for vehicles up to 500 horsepower. Double O-ring seals deliver superior leak protection and the filter’s 6061 aluminum body provides excellent durability. The standard high-flow filter element is replaceable and available at most auto parts stores so you aren’t stuck if you need to replace it during a race. This unit is a direct-fit replacement for most Honda/Acura applications or used as a floating application on most vehicles.
12 x 1.25 top & 14 x 1.50 Bottom Threads
- Fits in stock Honda/Acura location or as a floating application on any vehicle
- Large hexes machined into top and bottom for easy disassembly
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- No additional parts required for installation (Honda/Acura Only)
- Thread sizes for filter are 12x1.25 top and 14x1.50 bottom for fittings (universal applications)
- Uses standard high flow replacement filter (NAPA Gold Part #PN4950 or FRAM part #CH6069)
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding AEM High Volume Fuel Filters (25-200BK).