AEM Electronics 25-200BK (Acura / Honda) AEM High Volume Fuel Filters
Fitment Information for AEM Electronics 25-200BK:
|1994 - 2001||Acura||Integra|
|1994 - 1997||Honda||Accord|
|1996 - 2000||Honda||Civic|
|1997 - 1998||Honda||CR-V|
|1996 - 1997||Honda||Del Sol|
|1997 - 2001||Honda||Prelude|
AEM High Volume Fuel Filters 25-200BK for a 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 Acura Integra , 1994 1995 1996 1997 Honda Accord , 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 Honda Civic , 1997 1998 Honda CR-V , 1996 1997 Honda Del Sol and 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 Honda Prelude .
AEM's High Volume Fuel Filter is capable of supporting fuel flow for vehicles up to 500 horsepower. Double O-ring seals deliver superior leak protection and the filter’s 6061 aluminum body provides excellent durability. The standard high-flow filter element is replaceable and available at most auto parts stores so you aren’t stuck if you need to replace it during a race. This unit is a direct-fit replacement for most Honda/Acura applications or used as a floating application on most vehicles.
12 x 1.25 top & 14 x 1.50 Bottom Threads
- Fits in stock Honda/Acura location or as a floating application on any vehicle
- Large hexes machined into top and bottom for easy disassembly
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- No additional parts required for installation (Honda/Acura Only)
- Thread sizes for filter are 12x1.25 top and 14x1.50 bottom for fittings (universal applications)
- Uses standard high flow replacement filter (NAPA Gold Part #PN4950 or FRAM part #CH6069)
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing AEM High Volume Fuel Filters below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding AEM High Volume Fuel Filters (25-200BK).