AEM Electronics 25-303BK AEM High Volume Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators
AEM High Volume Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators (25-303BK) for a 1986-1993 Acura Integra, 1991-2002 Acura NSX, 1988-1991 Honda Civic, 1992-1996 Honda Prelude Si / Si VTEC and 1997-2001 Honda Prelude Base / Type SH.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
AEM's High Volume Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators are capable of supporting enough fuel flow for engines up to 1000 horsepower. Our patented interchangeable discharge ports enable the regulator's output to match the output of any fuel pump. AEM includes a custom barb fitting to accommodate the factory fuel hose and the base of each regulator is tapped to accept a -6 AN or 9/16”x18 fittings.
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
- Adjustable from 20 psi to maximum fuel pump capacity
- Interchangeable discharge ports match regulator output to output of any fuel pump
- Patent # 6,298,828
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- No additional parts required for installation
- Mounts directly to O.E. fuel rail or AEM High Volume Fuel Rail
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding AEM High Volume Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators (25-303BK).