AEM Electronics 25-302BK AEM High Volume Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators
Fitment Information for AEM Electronics 25-302BK:
| NOTES: |
|Universal (May not fit all vehicles or require modification)|
AEM High Volume Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators 25-302BK for a - Universal.
AEM's High Volume Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators are capable of supporting enough fuel flow for engines up to 1000 horsepower. Our patented interchangeable discharge ports enable the regulator's output to match the output of any fuel pump. AEM includes a custom barb fitting to accommodate the factory fuel hose and the base of each regulator is tapped to accept a -6 AN or 9/16”x18 fittings.
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
- Adjustable from 20 psi to maximum fuel pump capacity
- Interchangeable discharge ports match regulator output to output of any fuel pump
- Patent # 6,298,828
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- No additional parts required for installation
- Mounts directly to O.E. fuel rail or AEM High Volume Fuel Rail
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing AEM High Volume Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding AEM High Volume Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators (25-302BK).
- Blackworks BWR Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Turbosmart FPR-2000 Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Blox Racing Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Blox Racing Type A FMU
- B&M CommandFlo Fuel Pressure Modifier
- Radium Fuel Pressure Regulators
- Turbosmart FPR-3000 Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Turbosmart FPR-800 Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Turbosmart FPR-1200 Fuel Pressure Regulator