AEM Engine Position Module (EPM)
AEM's Engine Position Module (EPM) replaces an engine's distributor and allows for the use of coil-on-plug or wasted-park ignition systems on popular V8 and Honda B-, D-, H-, and F-series race engines. It provides precise engine position using dual zero-speed optical sensors, which offers the advantage of immediate signal generation regardless of engine speed. The EPM easily adapts to any positive-drive, half-engine speed device such as a cam or distributor drive, and can be used with any aftermarket engine management system that recognizes the common 24 & 1 pattern for crank and cam signals.
Installation is simple via a four-wire connection (12V, ground, crank signal, and cam signal).
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
- Bolt-on systems available for most popular V8 race engines and Honda B-, D-, H-, and F-series race engines
- Very simple four-wire connection for easy installation (12V, ground, crank signal, and cam signal)
- EPM manufactured from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Output signal amplitude and waveform stay constant at all RPM
- 24-tooth crank, 1-tooth cam pattern per engine cycle for accurate timing and easy set up (Pattern available in cam/crank sensor wizard in AEMPro/Tuner)
- Shock absorbing elastomer drive system eliminates potential for ignition timing deviation and protects the EPM from vibration
AEM Engine Position Module (EPM) Applications:
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
AEM Engine Position Module (EPM) Reviews
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing AEM Engine Position Module (EPM) below.