AEM Electronics 30-4110 AEM Digital Wideband Air / Fuel Gauge
Fitment Information for AEM Electronics 30-4110:
|Universal (May not fit all vehicles or require modification)|
AEM Digital Wideband Air / Fuel Gauge 30-4110 for a .
A wideband UEGO sensor controller accurately monitors Air/Fuel ratios (AFR) during the tuning process to prevent a lean fuel mixture, which could lead to engine damage. AEM has combined its single-channel wideband UEGO controller and gauge display into one unit, uniting unsurpassed AFR accuracy and control with an easy-to-read interface. AEM’s Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller features a digital LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. The unit’s 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere.
- Ideal AFR monitoring tool for EFI and carbureted applications, and engine dynamometers
- Does not oscillate AFR reading like narrow band sensors
- No laptop required for monitoring!
- Bosch sensor included
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- Reads in AFR or Lambda via a switch in back of gauge housing
- 24 Color-coded LED display lights provide immediate reference to engine’s air/fuel ratio (AFR) or Lambda ratio
- Integrated three-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time
- User-programmable 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS 232)
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing AEM Digital Wideband Air / Fuel Gauge below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding AEM Digital Wideband Air / Fuel Gauge (30-4110).
- Innovate Motorsports ECF-1: (FUEL) Ethanol Content & Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
- AutoMeter Sport-Comp Digital Gauges
- Defi Racer Gauges
- Defi Advance CR Gauges
- HKS OB-Link
- B&M Racing Fuel Pressure Gauge Set
- AEM Analog Temperature Gauges
- AutoMeter Sport-Comp Gauges
- AutoMeter Cobalt Digital Gauges
- AutoMeter GT Series Gauges