AEM Electronics 30-4110 AEM Digital Wideband Air / Fuel Gauge
AEM Digital Wideband Air / Fuel Gauge (30-4110) for a Universal Application (May not fit all vehicles or require modification).
All Buying Options:
|AEM 30-2004 WIDEBAND SENSOR LSU 4.9 fits AEM 30-4110 - GENUINE AEM by Bosch
|AEM Dig Wideband Gauge 30-4110NS
|AEM 30-2004 WIDEBAND SENSOR LSU 4.9 Fits AEM 30-4110 / 30-0300 GENUINE AEM
|AEM Wideband Gauge X-series 30-0300 AFR O2 UEGO Air Fuel Ratio 2 1/16" NEW MODEL
|AEM 6-in-1 Digital Air Fuel Ratio Wideband UEGO O2 Controller Gauge
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
A wideband UEGO sensor controller accurately monitors Air/Fuel ratios (AFR) during the tuning process to prevent a lean fuel mixture, which could lead to engine damage. AEM has combined its single-channel wideband UEGO controller and gauge display into one unit, uniting unsurpassed AFR accuracy and control with an easy-to-read interface. AEM’s Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller features a digital LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. The unit’s 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere.
- Ideal AFR monitoring tool for EFI and carbureted applications, and engine dynamometers
- Does not oscillate AFR reading like narrow band sensors
- No laptop required for monitoring!
- Bosch sensor included
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- Reads in AFR or Lambda via a switch in back of gauge housing
- 24 Color-coded LED display lights provide immediate reference to engine’s air/fuel ratio (AFR) or Lambda ratio
- Integrated three-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time
- User-programmable 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS 232)
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding AEM Digital Wideband Air / Fuel Gauge (30-4110).