AEM Electronics 30-4408 AEM Boost Display Gauge
Fitment Information for AEM Electronics 30-4408:
| NOTES: |
Boost Gauge (-30-50psi) 4-In-1
|Universal (May not fit all vehicles or require modification)|
AEM Boost Display Gauge 30-4408 for a - Boost Gauge (-30-50psi) 4-In-1.
AEM’s digital Boost display gauge delivers unsurpassed accuracy and visibility. Each gauge includes 24 color-coded (Red, Green, Yellow) LED lights that change from green to yellow to red for immediate reference to the measured parameter, and an integrated thee-digit display that reveals real-time operating conditions.
AEM’s digital display gauges feature a standard 52mm gauge housing that fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. Each gauge includes interchangeable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge—it’s like having four gauge designs in one!
- Gauge pressure range -30-35psi and -30-50psi
- Includes easy-to-install harness and sensor
- Complete stand alone gauge requires no additional sensors or programs to operate
- Ideal for both fuel injected and carbureted motors
- LED displays provide precise reference to critical operating conditions and alert driver of potentially damaging operating conditions
- Includes 0-5V analog output for routing to engine management system or data logger
- Easy to read faceplates/displays are designed to complement existing AEM gauge styles
- Included bezels and face plates allow you to personalize the look of your gauge
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing AEM Boost Display Gauge below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding AEM Boost Display Gauge (30-4408).
- AutoMeter Carbon Fiber Gauges
- AVO Throttle Controller
- AutoMeter Cobalt Digital Gauges
- AVO EcuTEK ProECU Programming Kit
- HKS Active Torque Split Computer (ATSC)
- Innovate Motorsports MTX-L Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
- B&M Racing Fuel Pressure Gauge Set
- AEM Digital Wideband Air / Fuel Gauge
- AutoMeter Golden Oldies Gauges
- Grams Performance Wideband Air Fuel Ratio Gauge