AEM Electronics 30-5130 AEM Analog Wideband Air / Fuel Gauge
AEM Analog Wideband Air / Fuel Gauge (30-5130) for a Universal Application (May not fit all vehicles or require modification). 8.5 to 18:1 AFR.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
AEM’s wideband air/fuel gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM wideband also offers a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The system features a Bosch sensor with an accuracy of .1 AFR, making it among the fastest and most accurate widebands available. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, (white, blue, green, red, orange, light blue, and aqua), allowing users to easily match the wideband gauge to most factory gauge clusters.
- Accurate to .1 AFR
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Two status lights for error detection and operating status
- Available in white or black gauge faces
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Includes Bosch sensor for optimum accuracy and reliability
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding AEM Analog Wideband Air / Fuel Gauge (30-5130).
- AutoMeter Factory Match Dodge 4th Gen Gauges
- AutoMeter Cruiser AD Gauges
- AEM 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller
- Grams Performance Wideband Air Fuel Ratio Gauge
- AEM Analog Pressure Gauges
- AutoMeter Sport-Comp Gauges
- AutoMeter GM Performance Parts Gauges
- AutoMeter Sport-Comp II Gauges
- AutoMeter Speck-Pro Silver Gauges
- AutoMeter Cruiser Gauges