AEM Electronics 30-5137M AEM Analog Boost Gauge
AEM Analog Boost Gauge (30-5137M) for a Universal Application (May not fit all vehicles or require modification). 0 to 4.1 BAR.
All Buying Options:
|AEM Analog Boost Gauge; Metric Measurement (Range 0 - 4.1Bar) #30-5137M
|AEM Electronics For Analog Turbo Boost -1 to 4.1bar Brand New Gauge Kit 30-5137M
|AEM Electronics Gauge Kit Analog Turbo Boost -1 to 4.1bar Brand New #30-5137M
|AEM ANALOG TURBO BOOST DISPLAY GAUGE KIT METRIC 4.1 BAR 30-5137M
|AEM 30-5137M Analog Boost Gauge
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
AEM’s Boost gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM analog gauge also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The Boost gauge features a AEM 35psi brass sensor, making it among one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the Boost gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and is available in black or white gauge faceplates.
- Gauge Readout from -30inHg to 35psi
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Available in white or black gauge faces
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Boost gauge includes AEM 35psi brass sensor
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding AEM Analog Boost Gauge (30-5137M).
- Perrin Dual Gauge Pod Kit
- AutoMeter Ultra-Nite Gauges
- AEM Analog Pressure Gauges
- AutoMeter Ultra-Lite II Gauges
- AutoMeter Cruiser Gauges
- AEM Digital Wideband Air / Fuel Gauge
- AutoMeter Traditional Chrome Gauges
- Innovate Motorsports DLG-1: Dual Lambda (Air/Fuel Ratio) Gauge
- HKS Active Torque Split Computer (ATSC)
- Innovate Motorsports LM-2 Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter