AEM 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller Sale
OVERVIEW AEM's 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller is a powerful, cost effective tuning tool that allows users to monitor the Air/Fuel Ratio (AFR) of up to 4 individual cylinders simultaneously (or up to 12 cylinders if multiple units are paired together). This unique controller features an optional exhaust back pressure compensation* kit to correct AFR readings of Wideband sensors mounted pre-turbo. The system includes stainless steel bungs specially designed for use in individual port applications which feature a finned stand-off design which both cools the sensor body and minimizes exhaust port restriction. The 4-Channel Wideband UEGO controller is ideal for datalogging, engine management systems or racing applications where individual cylinder trims are needed. The system features simple wiring and installation with 0-5v analog outputs for each AFR channel as well as a CAN datastream output. The controller is shock & weather proof and can be mounted anywhere in or outside the vehicle.
MAXIMIZE ENGINE POWER AND SAFETY When tuning an engine, accurate Air/Fuel Ratio data is critical. Running rich can cause a loss in power, while running too lean may result in serious engine damage. The AEM 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller is a must for anyone using an engine management system or data logger to monitor individual cylinder AFR in an effort to maximize engine power and safety. Many modern engine management systems, including the AEM EMS, are capable of utilizing individual cylinder fuel trims and the 4-Channel Wideband Controller provides tuners with the precise information required to tune each cylinder to a targeted AFR. AEM's innovative exhaust back pressure compensation feature* allows the wideband sensors to be mounted in each exhaust runner pre-turbo, which eliminates the need to measure an average AFR over multiple cylinders on turbo charged applications. The system can be integrated with almost any data logger or engine management system through 4 unique differential analog outputs or the AEM CAN datastream output. The Bosch 4.2LSU sensors, which give the controller its speed and accuracy, are laboratory calibrated at the factory and never require free air calibration! The unit features a shock and weather proof housing, allowing it to be mounted virtually anywhere in the vehicle without worry.
- No free air calibration required - ever
- Four unique differential analog outputs
- CAN output for use with AEM EMS or CAN enabled devices
- Exhaust back pressure compensation to correct AFR readings on wideband sensors mounted pre-turbo*
- Multiple units can be paired together for use on 6, 8, 10, 12 or 16 cylinders
- Two status lights per sensor for error detection and operating status
- Stainless steel bungs specially designed for use in individual port applications which feature a finned stand-off design which both cools the sensor body and minimizes exhaust port restriction
- Compact (4.8" x 4.55" x 1.44"), weather & shock proof enclosure
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- Reads Gasoline values from 8.5 to 18:1 AFR
- Reads E85 values from 5.7 to 12:1 AFR
- Reads Ethanol values from 5.2 to 11:1 AFR
- Reads Methanol values from 3.7 to 7.8: AFR
- Reads Lambda values from 0.58 to 1.22 AFR
* AEM Performance Electronics Exhaust Back Pressure Sensor kit part #30-2064 is offered as an option and sold separately.
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.