AEM Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management System 30-6311
Fitment Information for AEM Electronics 30-6311:
|1992 - 1992||Dodge||Stealth||R/T Turbo||3.0L/2972cc (181ci) V6 TURBO VIN:C|
|1993 - 1996||Dodge||Stealth||R/T Turbo||3.0L/2972cc (181ci) V6 TURBO VIN:K|
|1991 - 1992||Mitsubishi||3000GT||VR-4||3.0L/2972cc (181ci) V6 TURBO VIN:C|
|1993 - 1997||Mitsubishi||3000GT||VR-4||3.0L/2972cc (181ci) V6 TURBO VIN:K|
|1995 - 1996||Mitsubishi||3000GT||Spyder VR-4||3.0L/2972cc (181ci) V6 TURBO VIN:K|
AEM Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management System 30-6311 for a 91-92 3000GT VR-4 (3.0L/2972cc (181ci) V6 TURBO VIN:C), 92-92 Stealth R/T Turbo (3.0L/2972cc (181ci) V6 TURBO VIN:C), 93-96 Stealth R/T Turbo (3.0L/2972cc (181ci) V6 TURBO VIN:K), 93-97 3000GT VR-4 (3.0L/2972cc (181ci) V6 TURBO VIN:K) and 95-96 3000GT Spyder VR-4 (3.0L/2972cc (181ci) V6 TURBO VIN:K) . View all Dodge Stealth Engine Management / Tuning
AEM’s Series 2 Programmable Engine Management System is more powerful than its predecessor. In addition to more robust hardware, there are several improvements over the original EMS, noted in the chart below. Like its predecessor, AEM's Series 2 Plug & Play EMS plugs directly into a vehicle's factory ECU harness and requires no additional wiring or hardware. Windows™ compatible software (2000, XP, NT, 98, 95, ME) makes the task of copying, viewing and manipulating data as simple as a click of the mouse. Our new AEMTUNER software is infinitely adjustable software and allows tuners to program virtually any combination of engine control, power adders and auxiliary devices, and accurately delivers proper amounts of fuel and correct ignition timing for any boost level or operating condition.
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
SERIES 2 KEY FEATURES
- Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary.
- Uses all the factory sensors.
- Includes start up calibrations.
- System is fully enabled and unlocked - Never pay for upgrades!
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Runs on Windows-compatible software.
- 12 peak and hold injector drivers (Supra only).
- 8 direct-fire coil outputs.
- 16 general-purpose outputs.
- 8 definable switch inputs.
- 4 EGT inputs with fuel control.
- 1MB of internal data logging.
- Electronic boost control.
- Full idle control.
- Programmable traction control.
- Software definable knock control.
- Two step launch control.
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters.
- Wet or dry nitrous control.
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port.
- Works with all AEM gauges.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing AEM Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management System below.
Write a Review:
*Free Shipping is ground shipping or faster depending on the shipping rates and is only for the lower 48 states. We are currently only shipping to the United States 50 States. If you live in AK or HI please contact us for extra shipping charges. We cannot ship to any APO, FPO or PO Box addresses.